Hostel Admission Procedure
Any college student in the institutions of M.E.Society is eligible for hostel admission. An student desirous of seeking admission to the hostel should procure & fill in the hostel admission form in all details & submit the same in the hostel office with three I-Card size photographs. All fees must be paid at the time of hostel admission.
OTHER RULES FOR HOSTEL ADMISSION
- 1. Admission shall be made according to merit & reservation criteria. Only students having good academic record shall be considered for hostel admission. A student must obtain minimum 50% marks to eligible for admission in the next year. Some seats are reserved for the management.
- 2. Students who have been penalised for indiscipline in the previous year shall not be eligible for admission in the next academic year.
- 3. Local students, married students, repeaters & employed persons shall not be eligible for admission.
- 4. Admissions of students found medically unfit in the medical examination shall be cancelled.
- Dr. N.S.Umarani-Rector
- Prof. Sudhir Gade-Assistant Rector
- Mrs. Manjiri Joshi-Office clerk
- Mrs. Aparna Ketkar-Office clerk
- Mr. Ramesh Dalvi-Peon
- Mr. Yashvant More-Peon
- Mr. Vijay Chakrawarti-Peon
- Mr. Nitin Bhinge-Peon
- Mr. Suhas Waghchaure-Peon